Friday, April 30, 2010

Two Good Legs





That wasn't so bad.  It was a creepy but not so painful process.  I was concerned the other day when my surgeon told me that my ACL looked funky in the MRI and he wouldn't know for sure until he got in there.  Well, today on the phone he told me that he "really wailed" on my knee and it seemed tight.  I cringe at the thought of him wailing on my poor knee while I am out, cold.  I told him to try it while I am awake and see what happens.

He also said that he found a piece of ligament floating around in there and he couldn't figure out from where it came.  Did it drip down from my old shoulder? Was it planted there by someone? I remember digging through full bags of garbage looking for a tiny, missing  piece of 18th Century veneer that disappeared from a chair I was working on.  I would like to think that my surgeon would take similar measures.  I don't know what to think about that.  I think I just won't think about that.

They don't say anything on the label about mixing Vicodin and high test, single bean selection, gravity  flow,  Criollo chocolate but they should.  I feel funny.  This is when I start doing regrettable blog posts.  Who reads this drivel anyway?


driv·el

  [driv-uhl]  Show IPA noun, verb,-eled, -el·ing or(especially British-elled, -el·ling.
–noun
1.
saliva flowing from the mouth, or mucus from the nose; slaver.
2.
childish, silly, or meaningless talk or thinking; nonsense; twaddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment