Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Eat Your Heart Out, Rogaine!


Although I suffer from male pattern baldness, I have never sincerely considered drilling 9/16" holes in my head until now. What a luscious, thick, silky blue forest of hair the MOGmobile is going to have. The ladies are going to line up just to run their fingers through it. I might have to hook a blow dryer up to the exhaust pipe.

Here are a couple of images of a sample I have been playing with. I made a fiberglass cast of my daughter's Bilibo and plugged it up with ultra fancy nautical nylon rope. It comes in the colors I need and it can take a beating without losing it's integrity. I plug it, then pick and fray it and suddenly, poof! I have a full thicket of luxurious hair. I am going to build out the whole rig in a fiberglass encasement, drill about 3000 holes and stuff them with about 800 feet of rope of varying lengths. I'll be drillin' like a villain for the month of February.

I have rallied a few bros to help me out

1 comment: