Sunday, January 17, 2010

How To Buy A Used Car


I know when I need to call in a ringer and I am lucky because I've got a few of 'em. My pal Derrick is a dozen ringers wrapped in one. Among other things, he is a champion of the little guy, and in the heinous arena of used car procurement, I am tiny. I enlisted him to accompany me, yesterday to find the van that will become the MOGmobile. After working the seedy car lots of Beaverton, Tigard and Portland, we finally scored a killer deal on a beautiful Ford 1 ton blank canvas. Take a look because it ain't gunna look like this much longer. It is off to the upholsterer tomorrow for the interior fuzzativation.

Derrick has been honing his system for a while now and when he explained it to me, I asked if I could video him. Here it is. Pay attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment