Monday, January 4, 2010

Nothing Like Trying To Explain A Joke

Doomed, is the joke that needs explanation. However, judging by the vote, thus far, I feel I must clarify the punch line (or in this case, the punch picture) When a Chinese artist's butt itches, he picks it, but he says it in a Chinese accent so it sounds like "Picasso". So I drew a picture that is supposed to look like a Picasso. There. Now is it offensive?

This is not necessarily the greatest timing for this particular blog entry as I was just fortunate enough to have my house featured on Design*Sponge and there will undoubtedly be a gang of new visitors who may quickly dismiss my efforts on account of this silly joke, but what are you going to do.

That being said, I would like to thank Grace and Amy at Design*Sponge for taking interested in our hovel. It is a great honor and a lot of fun for me and my family. Let not the itchy artist joke reflect it's shallowness in any way upon them, for it is I who have the nonsense of humor. Actually, while I am taking credit for this abomination, let me also release my sweet wife from any responsibility or accountability for this joke, too. She prefers good jokes.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment